Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

100 miles in 48 hours

Wednesday night: Dinner ride to IHOP (9 miles)
Thursday: Dirt/Trail/Street commute (50 miles)
Friday: Street commute, long way (40 miles)
Friday Night: Dinner ride to Baja Fresh (6 miles)

Ok, so not quite 100, but I'm rounding up dammit. I'll be doing another 5 in the morning, so that's close enough right? 65 of those were on the mountain bike. It doesn't have the comfy seat...OUCH! To add to the pain, when I went to the gym (at work) this morning, my bosses were doing circuit training and asked if I wanted in. Be it that I was already sweaty from the ride, and in serious need of upper body excercise, I said "Sure!". 25 minutes of the circuit before I gave in to shower power. I'll probably join them again, but not after the insane mileage I've done this week. 

Side note, school is back in session! Riding through ASU this afternoon was a madhouse! 

No comments: