Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I feel weird

I drove two days in a row this week. I haven't done that in a long time. The wind was blowing up to 50mph, which is beyond insane to be out on a bike in. Considering that my Father-In-Law's Jeep has been sitting in my driveway for a couple months without moving, it was an easy out. The Jeep needed to move, and I needed a ride. Without inconveniencing my wife, I had a way to get to work that didn't involve my normal backup plan. My feet. I feel dirty. I'm gonna hide the keys now.

Speaking of my feet, I gave into coworker peer pressure and registered for a 5k. I'm not a runner. In fact, I hate running. I've always hated it, even since middle school. I've never been athletic, so running is truly foreign to me. But I need to change my exercise habits to include things other than cycling. This challenge is proving to be a welcomed one. My first attempts feel very odd, but I can concentrate on my form and do my best to learn "the right way".

Driving? Running? WTF is happening?! Weirdness I say.

1 comment:

Punky said...

Ya, cause you're wife is a big meanie who can't be bothered to take the guy who provides for her to work so that he CAN provide for his family?? whatEVer!

Haha. Love you!