Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Coffee = Good


Had to test out the newest addition to the bike, so a quick stop at Dutch Bros. on Rural was in order. Their coffee is pretty good although the service is kinda slow. The cups they use are garbage though! This cup was soggy and barely stood up on its own by the time I got to work. I gotta find a dedicated mug that fits a bottle cage (that doesn't cost $20!). 

This morning's ride was great, I think it was about 78 degrees, which is the coolest its been since I started biking to work. I can't wait for the winter! The ride home was about 102...it's just a tease since it'll be back to 112 by the weekend. Although the lower temps brought out some new riders, I met 5 new (well new to my route/timing) commuters today, even had a nice conversation with one on the way home. I haven't had a conversation in the "cage" (bikers loving term for a car) that didn't involve a middle finger or cell phone in ages! 

1 comment:

dutchjim said...

Jason I am sorry that you have had trouble with the cups from Dutch Bros Coffee....corporate is trying to acquire pricing on plastic cups for all iced drinks. Please go to the outlet at Rural Rd in Tempe and ask for your FREE Dutch mug. I appreciate your comments and your business. Jim Thompson franchisee jimthompson2@cox.net