Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Stop throwing shit

Seriously. I knew it was coming, some day I was bound to get hit by something thrown from a car. I read about it on commuting forums all the time. Today was my day. Riding down Rio Salado a car full of kids go whizzing by as I feel a light tap on my back (would have been worse if I didn't have my Camelbak on). Must have been a rock or something, but they had a crappy aim so I just laughed and waved as they drove by. 5 minutes later I'm riding down a side street and this black Sentra is in front of me by 50 feet, doing well over the speed limit so that distance increases quick. Soon I see a flying beer can go out the driver's window. I swerved to miss the more half empty can leaking all over the pavement. 

What the hell is wrong with people? Hopefully karma catches up to them before the weekend is over. 

No comments: