Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Green isn't a coincidence anymore...

Me, LEED AP. Yeah boyyeeeeeeee! I passed my test today and I haven't figured out if I'm more excited that I've accomplished a goal, or that I never have to take that f'n test again. It was just as hard as I thought it would be and then some. I'm so glad that the test gave instant results, because if I had to sweat for a couple weeks waiting for them, I'd go nuts. But alas, I have 6 letters after my name now, eat that Doogie :)

I have to thank my lovely wife and son for putting up with me and supporting my study time. Hopefully it'll be a while before I have to study for anything again!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Wohoooooooooooooooooooo!!! It was totally the studying in the presence of The Grecian God that gave you the extra umph to pass, I just know it. Congrats!