Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Study Mode: Hardcore!


I'm one of them. Tucked away in a dark corner of the local coffee shop (Coffee Rush, not Starbucks), typing away on my Macbook, sipping a non-fat latte. Sorry Jayne, there's no way to sneak pictures of the Grecian God for you, it would be too obvious. Maybe next time :)

Desperate needs require desperate measures! With my big LEED test a week from today, I've got to cram in as much study time as possible to ensure a first time pass on this test. Out of the 4 people in my office to take the test, none have done it on the first try. 3 gave up on it and never retook it. There's a lot at stake for my pride if I don't get accomplish this mission! At $300 per test attempt, I don't wanna be the next chump to ask the boss for more cash because I didn't apply myself the first time. I don't think I need to mention "troubled economic times" or "recession" and what they mean to my occupation...it ain't pretty.

I haven't taken a test in nearly 12 years. I never took the SAT either, so this is quite a daunting task for someone who's been out of the study/school loop for so long. I started studying in September, off and on, until the beginning of January, when I started getting serious. 

For the few people that read this blog, I'm putting my study and test goals up here now, because I don't wanna let you down with bad news next Monday. Cheer for me! 

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I will forgive you this once for no photo of Mr. Grecian God. Anyways, it was probably a bad hair day for him. Best of luck on your big test!!

Punky said...

You can do it Mr Hottie!!