Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

It was fun while it lasted

As of today, I (and other employees) no longer have access to the gym upstairs in my building. A couple of us that bike commute use the shower in the mornings, and since we all have long rides, that shower is very much appreciated. The new owner of the gym doesn't want anyone in there that isn't paying for personal training...and at $300/month, I won't be going in. 

I can't get away with a sink shower, and baby wipes won't do enough. Looks like I have to give up bike commuting, which totally fucking sucks. The weather is nice and I was really excited to get back into it (after slacking the past 2 months). 

Looks like my bike will be on ebay soon, and it'll certainly sell for more than I put into it, so that's one positive. But I'll miss it dearly. 

Without my weekday adventures, this blog will probably get more boring than it already is! 

2 comments:

monkey's mama said...

i am so sorry, that is terribly disappointing!

Punky said...

He sucks!

At least you can still go out Mountain Biking (like you are at this very moment)...

Sorry babe. Maybe soon enough you'll be able to blog about your hormal pregnant wifey and how you're dealing with the idea of a baby in the house.